8.08.2023

Be careful what you wish for

The world's most perfect teenager begins to discover the disadvantages of being taller. He is 0'1.575"
(4 cm) from being tall.

I sincerely hope he doesn't grow to 6'3" (190cm) which is his dream height. Currently, he is 6'1" (186 cm). According to the pediatricians in Sweden, boys reach their final height at the age of eighteen to nineteen. Junior turns 16 at the end of the month.

We have not traveled since the turn of the year 2019/2020 due to the pandemic. This year we got away. We traveled to Portugal for a fortnight.

As there are three of us, we cannot fit in one hotel room. Neither my husband nor I are comfortable with our son having his own hotel room so we booked a suite. The extra bed provided by the hotels left a lot to be desired. Both hotels we stayed at are 5-star.

Our son was too tall for the bed, his feet sticking out. My husband and I laughed so hard that the tears flowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...