8.28.2023

I know better

Today is the world's most perfect teenager's birthday. He turns 16 years old. Among other things, YMD wanted a wallet that cannot be bought in a store in Stockholm. As a matter of principle, I never buy anything online, but I had to this time.

Even though I ordered the wallet in good time, we still haven't received it. The Swedish postal service, PostNord, has managed to lose it. Only on Friday does PostNord consider that the shipment is gone and a complaint can be made.

Although the offspring received other gifts, it feels sad not to be able to give him everything we bought.

I have a hard time understanding how people can enjoy online shopping. I loathe it, heartily.

Never again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...