8.26.2023

Almost fully restored

Now I have been doing the movement which consists of 6 different positions every morning since Monday. This morning was the first time the dizziness was completely gone when I got out of bed.

Now I have to overcome the feeling of being "fragile" that remains in my body after being dizzy for almost 5 weeks.

It was 2 years between the first outbreak of BPPV and my first attack of vertigo migraine. After that, it was another 2.5 years between the first attack of vertigo migraine and my second outbreak of BPPV. I hope it will be at least 3 years until the next vertigo migraine attack.

I am incredibly grateful because, despite this, I was able to live and work fairly normally as I was not nauseated and vomited as was the case the 2 previous times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...