5.21.2024

I'm in trouble

The world's most perfect teenager who turns 17 at the end of August has never been home alone for more than a couple of hours after school before our work day is done. Last Sunday, he asked if he could accompany his best friend to Paris, France, during the first week of his summer break.

His friend's dad is French-Canadian so I assumed he would come along on a family trip. But, NO, it would just be our son and his friend on this trip. Usually his friend's mom is less permissive than me so before I meet his mother who is currently away on a conference trip with work, I'm going to assume this is just two teenagers daydreaming.

I can still hear the world's most perfect husband 17 years and 6 months ago asking me quote "Are you sure you don't want kids?! It's going to be fun!" unquote. NO, this is not funny!!!

When I look at my son, I see an unusually tall, 6'1" (186 cm), toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...