5.08.2024

I am being homeschooled by a teenager

There is always a break between the winter and summer seasons of about 5 weeks. During this break, the world's most perfect teenager hasn't even picked up a golf club once. It was a very happy and maybe not so humble teenager who came home after training session and exclaimed quote "Great! I haven't lost anything. I'm still 4th best in the elite group!" unquote.

Tomorrow is a public holiday in Sweden, so the offspring's school is closed both Thursday and Friday. Junior and I will spend tomorrow practicing solving geometric patterns with negative numbers and fractions because he has a math test next week.

I am grateful for every minute I get to spend with the offspring, even if it means going back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...