5.05.2024

I ❤️ Florida

I miss Florida so much it almost hurts. If we had the financial conditions, we would move there immediately. This summer it will be 5 years since we were there last. I sincerely hope that we can travel there in the summer of 2025 and stay at least 6 weeks.

Apart from the obvious, the great weather, the ocean, the beaches and the shopping, I also love the mentality there. I am socially competent and talk to everything and everyone, just like my grandmother. A quality that is not always appreciated in Sweden. If I see someone with fine shoes, a nice jacket or an flattering haircut, I say so. Most of the time, the person will be happy while looking at you with a certain skepticism.

In Florida, this is how they roll. I don't know how many times I've stood in an elevator in Florida and been complimented on a pair of shoes, a bag, etc. At the same time, I know exactly how many times it has happened in Sweden, zero times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...