5.04.2024

Law of least resistance

Full transparency, I suffer from pollen allergy every spring and summer since childhood. I sneeze, my nose runs, my eyes itch and some years I even have asthma.

For being an intelligent being, man is incredibly stupid. Like everything else in the world, the trees also consist of male and female trees. The female trees sap while the male trees release pollen. For easier cleaning, many cities around the world have replaced the trees that produce sap with those that release pollen.

As a result, the cities have had a much greater pollen emission resulting in lots of and more severe allergic reactions. So instead of having a balanced nature in an urban environment, the municipal politicians chose to remove trees and plant new ones. The price for this miscalculation is paid by the residents, both with tax money and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...