5.25.2024

What happened to right man for right job?

I'm getting more and more tired of Google and their completely useless algorithms. A couple of years ago, Google's accuracy was unbeatable. You always got the right hit on what you were looking for, today it's the complete opposite. To minimize that, I've changed my search behavior to more closely mimic how I once used AltaVista.

Even Google's completely useless AI attempt, Gemini, is laughable. The only service that is still unbeatable and absolutely amazing is Google Sheets. I sincerely hope that Google Sheets keeps all people with the slightest woke tendency far away from all source code.

To be able to follow how each month develops compared to the previous one within its group, I have built a table. The table retrieves all information automatically and calculates as a percentage how the month has developed compared to the previous one.

The table below provides a snapshot of the development up to today.

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...