5.10.2024

I’m on pins and needles!

This morning I went to have blood drawn to check my blood lipids and blood sugar. At the same time, they also checked my blood pressure. I have always had low blood pressure and despite a large intake of salt licorice throughout my entire adult life, I still have a blood pressure on the low side, 120/70 mm Hg.

Given that my diet is largely junk food and sweets and that I am 54 years old, I am happy with the results of my blood pressure. Now I have to wait 20 days for the answer to my blood fats and blood sugar.

If I had to guess, I think they are far from good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...