5.03.2024

Mission failed

Last night the whole family was at the theatre.We were invited by the world's most perfect neighbor. We saw the play Three Sisters by Anton Chekhov which was written in 1901. The show, which started at 7 p.m. didn't stop until after 10 p.m. The theater didn't have any food that Junior liked, so we got home around 11 p.m. was the world's most perfect teenager ravenously hungry.

The world's most perfect husband cooked for the offspring while I snuck into the office and worked. After my husband fed Junior, he found me in the office and exclaimed quote "Are you sitting here? I thought you were sleeping on the couch!" unquote.

I only had one light on because I know he doesn't like me sneaking in and working at 11 p.m. My hope of being done before the offspring had finished eating was dashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...