5.25.2024

I have done my European duty

On Wednesday 22 May, temporary premises were opened around Europe to give European citizens the opportunity to vote early in the 2024 EU elections. This year's election is the 6th in which I vote.

In the first 5 EU elections, I voted for the same party that I voted for in the Swedish parliamentary elections. This year is the first time I have read properly what the various parties actually work and vote for in Brussels compared to what they say that they work and vote for.

It made me already the day before yesterday vote early for a different party than the one I voted for in the last parliamentary election in 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...