5.05.2024

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have now accepted that I will most likely have to give up my last vice, white sugar. This time I have time to mentally prepare and "enjoy" my last days with sweets and soft drinks.

When I get the test results, I am convinced that I must be medicated and completely abstain from white sugar and reduce saturated fat in the future. When I had to give up Coca-Cola because of my vertigo, it was decided the second I was informed of the problem. I never got the chance to "take one last".

We haven't brought home any new candy since the dermatologist gave me the bad news, but we had a lot of candy in our pantry that I've been eating ever since. I am aware that this is not the best behavior but soon I will have no vices.

I don't smoke, barely drink and will soon have to give up sweets, soft drinks and reduce saturated fat. Since the sum of all vices is constant, I wonder which vice I will pick up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...