5.07.2024

I thought I was done with grade 10

Even though we live in Sweden where school education is financed with tax money, we have chosen to let the world's most perfect teenager attend an IB education for which we pay a fee for each term. We have already paid the fee for the first term of year 11 which is $7,600. Other parents count the semesters until their offspring graduate high school. I count invoices, as of today we have 3 invoices left to pay before the offspring, hopefully, gets his diploma. I try to see it as getting 2 educations for the price of 1, Junior's and mine revived.

Today Junior had a big summative in English literature so yesterday Junior practiced the four different poems with me and tonight we tried to solve geometric pattern with negatives and fractions. Being 54 years old and "back in school" is not easy, either education is more advanced today compared to when I was in school or I have forgotten everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...