5.27.2024

A kind of hybrid of shared and common economy

Since me and the world's most perfect husband are employees of our own limited company, we have a certain amount of freedom. One of them is that we have set my bank account as a salary account for both his salary and mine.This means that in addition to my own, I also receive his salary into my account every month. This was a measure my husband asked 20 years ago.

In connection with salary payment, our mortgage and the monthly fee to the condominium association are paid. All other running costs are paid directly during the month from our joint account. In addition to these 2 costs, we deposit a sum of money into our joint account where we have each bank card linked. The money left over is divided equally between us.

This is an arrangement that works great for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...