4.06.2024

He's almost too good to be true

I have truly been blessed with the absolute most perfect child in the world. Instead of being met by a teenager who was mad as a hornet, the offspring smiled, took my hand and promised to come up shortly. Not to brag, but considering how amazing the offspring is, we should have had many more children.πŸ˜‰

Since YMD's dad and I have been working the entire offspring's Easter break, we've been letting him stay up longer than normal so he can join his friends online on different servers half the night. I feel guilty because he was mostly alone during the Easter break.

That Junior has turned around the clock is entirely our fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...