4.05.2024

Q1 Results 2024

Since Nordea does not account for the transactions in real time, it was only this morning that I could confirm that it was the T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. Common Stock (TROW)'s dividend we were allocated yesterday. The final result for Q1 was better than I had dared to hope for.

I was badly burned last year when NewtekOne, Inc. Common Stock (NEWT) changed its business approach, which had a negative impact on the share price and dividend yield. Ever since then, I've tried not to assume anything. Instead of assuming, I hope that Q2, Q3 and Q4 will perform as well as Q1.

The chart below shows how Q1 2024 performed compared to Q1 2023.

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Logical and illogical

I understand that a company's stock value usually increases when management decides to downsize. It is likely that the profit will incre...