4.24.2024

Important day is coming up

At the end of August this year, the world's most perfect teenager turns 17 on the same day we celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. That our only child was born on our wedding day is cool. For natural reasons, this is the most important day of the year for us.

Since Junior has one week longer winter break at the expense of one week of his summer break, school starts 2 days before his birthday and our wedding anniversary, otherwise I would have planned a mini vacation for just the 3 of us.

It's up to me to arrange something special for this day because the world's most perfect husband may not be the world's most romantic husband. πŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...