4.13.2024

Out on the other side

Several years later and both the world's most perfect teenager and I are nearing the end of puberty respective menopause. The worst emotional storms have long since subsided. To be completely honest, neither Junior nor I were particularly affected by our respective conditions. Something that the world's most perfect husband might have a different opinion about.πŸ˜‰

The only thing the offspring and I have different opinions on is his commitment to the school. It feels like it's easier to change the rotation of the earth than to make a 16-year-old understand exactly how important studying is to his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...