4.29.2024

I haven't decided what I think about AI

The self-driving truck will change the priorities when it comes to truck manufacturing. Today, priority is given to safety and comfort for truck drivers. Since the truck cab is the driver's workplace, there are both legal and financial reasons to make this place in the truck as attractive as possible. When the AI starts driving the trucks, I assume that the order of priorities will change, the emphasis will be on transporting the goods undamaged and that it is safe for people and the surroundings.

Personally, I feel a greater resistance to self-driving taxis even though logically they should be safer than a taxi driven by a person. Especially for young women, the risk of being subjected to a rape or a robbery is drastically reduced.

Assuming the taxi doesn't get hacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...