4.22.2024

I still ❤️ Google Sheet

With 8 days left in April, we still have about 30% left to receive of the estimated dividends. After the last adjustment where I separate the extra dividend from the regular one, my forecast is almost perfect. What can cause the forecast to be misleading going forward is that the exchange rate between the Swedish krona and the US dollar changes significantly since I have chosen to have a "fixed" exchange rate in my spreadsheet. All the numbers point to 2024 being our second best dividend year ever.

Share sales and share purchases made at the end of last year entailed a redistribution of our dividends. January, April, July and October will underperform on a monthly basis compared to 2023. However, the difference between January 2023 and January 2024 was greater than the difference between April 2023 and April 2024 will be.

Depending on which stocks we acquire in the near future, there is a chance that the difference between July and perhaps mainly October could be completely wiped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...