4.07.2024

It is easy to forget each other

Another thing that has partially disappeared since the pandemic is our date nights. Before the pandemic, we were careful to minimize our interactions with each other at work to reduce the risk of possible strain on our marriage. With both the pandemic and the ongoing recession, we have instead had to maximize time together at work for the good of the company.

The world's most perfect husband and I have different ways to unwind from work when we get home. He prefers to play on his tablet while I sit in front of the TV with my MacBook on my lap.

We have always had an active sex life, but to reduce the risk of losing each other in everything that has been going on, I have increased the number of times from at least once a week to 3. It's important to touch each other even if it's only for shorter moments. I'm guessing that if my husband has his way, he prefers slightly tougher times with a more intense sex life over the slightly simpler life with more profitable business. πŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...