4.12.2024

I suspect the judge was not objective

Outside the town of Solna, which is located just outside Stockholm, a number of climate activists carried out an action in 2022 on E4 (European route 4). The action caused a disturbance that led to an ambulance on duty to get stuck in traffic.

The district court convicted the activists of sabotage and disobedience to law and order. The Court of Appeal acquitted them of sabotage as the Court of Appeal considers that the disturbance caused by the activists was not serious enough to be considered sabotage.

I consider the activists lucky that no one died. The next time these activists carry out an action, and they will, and someone dies, I hold this judge responsible for that death. Sweden must get rid of all activists who have infiltrated the judiciary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...