4.07.2024

Rather sooner than later

The pandemic has affected me more than I realized. Our, but perhaps above all, my focus has mainly been on work. The mindset that you can't save time has completely gone out the window.

With the deep recession going on, I don't have the luxury of time off work for the moment. Since the second week of January 2020 until now, we have only had 4 weeks of vacation.

As soon as we get out of the recession, we will start using the world's most perfect teenager's school holidays to travel more time him.

Hopefully, if we just hang in there, things will improve within the next 8-10 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...