4.14.2024

Back to school

The world's most perfect teenager doesn't have many weeks left in the IB Diploma Program (DP) preparatory year (or grade 10). Junior's math teacher was the first to announce which chapters and worksheets he needs to memorize for his end of year exam.

I have to help the offspring who still lacks the understanding of the importance of school and doesn't have enough will or knowledge to put together a plan for how he will have time to study enough in all subjects for his end-of-year exams.

The amount of math homework Junior and I have to work our way through to brush up on his math skills is nothing compared to the two poems we'll be trying to decipher tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...