4.05.2024

So far so good

This year I have separated the extra dividends from one of my charts. The goal of this chart is for the forecast and result bars to be almost identical because I adjust the forecast after each acquisition or sale on a monthly basis.

The longer time passes, the greater the risk that there will be a difference between the forecast and the outcome in the chart.

One of the reasons for this is that the more of the year that has passed, the greater the chance that one or more of our holdings will increase their dividend, which is more common than they will decrease their dividend. Another variable that can affect the chart is fluctuations in the exchange rate between the Swedish krona and the US dollar.

In the best case, the outcome will be better than the forecast.

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...