4.11.2024

It will be a good day regardless of the outcome

Me and my BFF have signed up for a flea market next month where we're going to try to sell a bunch of stuff we've collected over the years.

We have been living in a smaller 1370 sq ft apartment for 14 years and have not accumulated anywhere near what they have due to her and her family living in their 4200 sq ft house for 27 years.

It is a so-called car boot sale and you can choose to use a car, pick-up or van. Since this flea market is outdoors and not in a parking garage, I chose to borrow one of Dad's vans instead of using our Chevy Silverado pick-up.

My BFF is great at baking buns and cakes, so if the sale fails, it will be the longest and best Swedish fika of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...