7.16.2024

I am blessed to still have them alive

Today we had my parents visiting. They wanted the help of the world's most perfect husband to buy stocks. Dad has been investing in stocks with my husband's help for years, while Mom has chosen not to. Mainly because my mother once worked at a bank and was indoctrinated by the bank about how good funds are, especially the bank's own funds. I won't belittle the performance of my mom's funds, but compared to my dad's stocks, they don't stand a chance.

So less than a year ago my mom asked if we couldn't help her too. Since then we have helped them both regularly, usually in connection with having dinner together. Today we serve the world's most perfect teenager's favorite meal, dry-aged beef tenderloin, raw fried potatoes and red wine sauce.

A perfect evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...