7.10.2024

Junior is good at driving

I finally got the world's most perfect teenager to practice drive again. He has not practice driving since October 2023. Considering how long it had been since he last drove, it was a very good day.

The world's most perfect husband has realized he shouldn't be practice driving with Junior so it was just me and the offspring today. So that we wouldn't just drive around aimlessly, I decided that he would drive home to my parents, who live in another municipality. Once there, we were offered them a small tour.

My dad, who usually gets scared when someone else is driving, sat in the back seat and acted like we were going to die at every roundabout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...