7.09.2024

I wish we could switch bodies

I have such a hard time accepting that the world's (maybe not) most perfect teenager doesn't understand but only knows that school is important. If I don't tell him every day that he has to do the schoolwork we agreed upon, he would ignore it, even though it's only 1 hour of work.

Being a Gen X whose main task is to "make life unrealistically easy for" Gen Z, it would be easier for me if I could switch bodies with Junior and just do the tasks instead of nagging him.

I would be the winner of such a "switch", while the offspring would regret it in the first hour.

Pros                                                                     Cons
Not having to nag him                                         Male body
Homework (I already doing it more or less)
Incredible metabolism
Able to sleep through the night
Young knees
Perfect vision

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...