7.19.2024

Sometimes experience beats youth

I called Nordea yesterday and asked for the dividend from Main Street Capital Corporation Common Stock (MAIN). The young adult man who answered had the exact same attitude that Junior can have when he thinks he knows everything. As with Junior, my word was not enough, I had to prove a number of facts to get the young adult man to open a case.

I have previously made the mistake of accepting what the bank staff in customer service said and thus lost several days, most recently we had to wait 2 weeks for the money.

While I think it's amazing and I can envy the confidence that many young men and teenagers have, that same confidence can drive me crazy. If only for once they could accept that an old lady actually knows more than them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...