7.27.2024

This is hard for me

Today, me and the world's most perfect husband visited my oldest cousin who recently moved. He has bought a nice house 35 minutes drive from Stockholm city. In addition to the house itself, he has 3 small houses on his plot, one of which is a guest house. He has a lot of work ahead of him before the house is in the condition he wants, but it's great.

Keeping a strict diet is difficult when visiting someone or having visitors. My ambition was to also give up cookies and buns, but that turned out to be impossible when visiting someone. Apart from today's cinnamon buns, I haven't eaten sweets or soft drinks.

According to various articles it takes up to 21 days for the worst sugar cravings to start to subside and I'm only on day 6.

I really hope this will cure my vertigo or it won't be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...