7.20.2024

Magically delicious! ๐Ÿ˜‹

In our almost 30 years together, there is one thing that the world's most perfect husband and I have never shared the same passion for, namely food. My husband has always loved to eat, vegetarian, fish or meat doesn't matter. He eats everything.

I myself am quite picky and prefer simpler food, for example pancakes with raspberry jam. However, I really wish I ate lobster, it looks so good but tastes so bad. Instead, I eat sweets and snacks daily. But since we found the butcher shop with the dry-aged beef tenderloin, I have taken the initiative to go back there several times. To my husband's big amazement.

Today we ate hamburgers made from dry-aged sirloin steak and entrecรดte. I topped the burger with crispy bacon and cheese. When the world's most perfect teenager utters a subdued quote "oh" unquote throughout dinner, you know it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...