7.31.2024

My bad

The world's most perfect teenager practice drove for several hours today with me as a driving instructor. We are lucky to have the opportunity to rent one of the three parking spaces in our courtyard. Driving the car in and out of the yard is tricky, at the narrowest point I only have 1.18 inches (3 cm) of clearance on each side.

Our previous car, an Audi A6 Allroad, I scratched once and today I did the exact same thing to our Tesla Model Y even though I've driven it in and out several times without a problem. I ended up 0.78 inches (2 cm) closer to the outer wall than I should have been and when I turned the steering wheel to enter the exit tunnel I scraped the wall. I consider this a colossal clusterfu** on my part.

I would prefer to unfriend myself while my husband just laughs and says that it's just worldly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...