7.29.2024

We complement each other

The world's most perfect husband is significantly better at negotiating than I am. I'm not much for beating around the bush, instead I'm a doer.

Currently we have our main holdings with Nordea as they were the only ones to refund the foreign withholding tax in the near future. A function that Nordnet also has today, an advantage that Nordnet has compared to Nordea is that deposits to the endowment insurance take place in real time, which takes time at Nordea. It was the quick tax refund at Nordea that made us choose to move the majority of our money to them several years ago.

Now Nordnet has a feature that we want and qualify for with them, but this means that we have to sell the majority of our holdings at Nordea and move the money to Nordnet, something we would prefer to avoid. Because of this I wrote an email to Nordea with a request if they can offer us this function.

Before I send important correspondence, I always have my husband proofread because I am aware of my weakness of being a little too direct. As usual, I left nothing for a possible future negotiation as I consider this a waste of time. My husband softened the email and left room for negotiation.

Let the game begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...