3.30.2024

My spreadsheet is close to perfection

The contentment of seeing my spreadsheet be so accurate is cool. It has been more than 5 years since I created my Google Sheet.

Apart from the pandemic when I didn't open the spreadsheet for more than 2.5 years, I make changes to the spreadsheet almost daily by adding acquisitions, sales or dividends. I still don't see the numbers in the Google Sheet as actual money but just as a tool that builds my charts.

The only money I see as actual numbers is the sales generated in our store. The deep ongoing recession makes my role as CFO considerably less fun than it usually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...