3.23.2024

For his sake, I hope it gets easier, soon

There is a lot to be desired when it comes to my uncle's adjustment to his nursing home. Our family and his contact person, had an agreement that we would all say that as soon as he was healthy enough, he would be allowed to move back to his apartment.

Usually, the patients have forgotten their previous home within a month due to senile dementia or other age-related diseases. Unfortunately, a temporary worker told my uncle that he has moved to this home permanently.

This made my uncle very angry. My father who has been visiting his brother several times a day since he and mother returned from their vacation was very scolded by his brother. My uncle has also called me on several occasions to express his sadness and anger at his new accommodation. Unfortunately, my uncle is far too ill to be able to live at home with the help of home care, so this is the only way out.

Hopefully he'll be in better spirits within a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...