3.09.2024

Sweden is now a member, even if it took time

For transparency and my own agenda, I strongly dislike our previous government, the Social Democrats with the support of the Green Party and the tacit acceptance of the Left Party, who ruled Sweden for 8 years. At the last election, I voted for the current government.

Finally we are with NATO.

Hopefully membership in NATO will be like insurance, something you pay for but never need to use.

Our current government did not have an easy task given how ministers in our previous government have spoken about other European countries and their leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...