3.26.2024

Covid-19 showed who is in charge

At the end of 2018, I was convinced that we would be done now, financially speaking, but boy was I wrong. Setbacks and problems did not exist in my mind, everything was easy peasy.

Although the pandemic put me in my place and humbled me, it was like a summer breeze compared to the subsequent inflation and the current recession.

Me and the world's most perfect husband have today initiated the beginning of a big change. I sincerely hope that this deal ends just as we hope. At the same time, it's like Catch-22 for me because I hate change. The husband, on the other hand, loves change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...