3.31.2024

No rest for the wicked

The world's most perfect husband predicted more than 18 months ago the deep recession that Sweden is currently in. We took measures there and then and reduced the staff, with the result that my husband and I have been working on the floor much more than we normally do.

My time at the office has been severely limited since last summer so I have had to work both Good Friday, Easter Eve and a couple of hours today to complete 3 financial statements, 3 company returns and 2 annual reports.

It's annoying to have to use free time for work but at the same time incredibly satisfying to get these things done. Tomorrow, Easter Monday, I just plan to be off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...