3.15.2024

I'm cooler than my husband at this

On Sunday we will celebrate my father-in-law's 80th birthday. My in-laws live in Sweden's seventh largest city, Orebro, which is 119 miles (191 km) from Stockholm.

Hopefully the weather and road surface are good enough for the world's most perfect teenager to practice drive most of the way there. I'd like him to be able to drive for a couple of hours straight so he'll be confident enough to relax.

The world's most perfect husband is not the world's most perfect supervisor so he will get to sit in the back seat and distract himself with games on his cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...