3.03.2024

He is too old for this 😉

We shilly-shallying whether we should, more or less, sell off all our entire holdings in the near future.

My husband is convinced that the stock market will soon be very bearish. Notices, layoffs and unemployment figures point to that.

We did not sell off a single holding during the pandemic which resulted in us losing half our value in a matter of weeks. As of today, the whole slump is recovered, but neither my husband nor I are particularly keen to make the same journey one more time.

My husband is keen to sell everything while I am obviously more risk averse. It must be an age thing, think what a difference 2.5 years can make...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...