3.11.2024

Better safe than sorry

Today the world's most perfect teenager got paid for another test well done. This time he got a grade 6 on a science summative.

I know it's not optimal to pay for good grades but I want him to be able to focus 100% on school but still be able to earn his own money.

In my opinion, an evening or weekend job would interfere with his school work. He has his whole life ahead of him to work. Plus I get to have him at home, where he can't get hurt.

My nephew got severely beaten this weekend for telling a couple of guys not to force their way into the wardrobe line when the club closed for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...