3.15.2024

He could wear a black garbage bag

The world's most perfect teenager always has and probably always will be completely uninterested in clothes. Which for me as a woman is completely incomprehensible.

On two occasions he has gone shopping with friends. Given his total disinterest in shopping, I think the only thing that would get him out on a shopping spree is if a girl asks him out.

When we enrolled Junior in his school, we had to sign an agreement that bound us to rules of order that also include dress codes. Some clothing is prohibited at school, including torn clothing.

I've been trying to get the offspring to go shopping for new pants as he hardly has a single pair that doesn't have a hole somewhere. Since he refused to come along, I was free to choose.

The positive thing about his disinterest in clothes is that he puts on pretty much anything. Plus, since we dress "him down", the risk of Junior experiencing any unwanted changes or surprises is minimal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...