3.14.2024

I hope he will acclimatize

Today my uncle was moved to the nursing home where he will live permanently. Except he didn't get the TV installed, everything went according to plan. We have bought a new TV which had to be special ordered. It arrived at the store late this afternoon. Instead of a 24" television, he now gets a 43".

I have booked an appointment with a TV installer who is coming tomorrow morning. My uncle will get more than the 3 tv channels he has had for the last 4 weeks. We have also arranged for him to be able to control everything from 1 remote control instead of 2.

Now I just hope that the evening and the night go well for my uncle in his new nursing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...