3.10.2024

Need I say he drove perfectly in my opinion...

Last fall, the world's most perfect teenager and I spent several occasions in a large parking lot belonging to Stockholm University where he practiced driving. At the last occasion last fall, we decided to drive a little further than just the parking lot. Mainly because my husband, Junior's dad also was there.

To put it kindly, you could say that I am significantly better at this particular activity than my husband. It did not end well for the offspring with several factors working against YMD. Apart from the fact that we only had 2% of the battery left when we got to the charging station, it was pouring rain. Since then I haven't been able to get my son to practice driving, until today.

Since my husband is out for a walk with his sister at Djurgarden in Stockholm, it was just me and Junior who drove to his golf practice today. I asked if he wanted to practice drive, which he happily did.

He drove well, now "we" just have to drive home too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...