3.24.2024

Then archenemies, now BFFs

Full transparency, I have no transgender among my family or friends. I am all for trans people being able to live openly and without facing prejudice.

I have never and never will call myself a feminist. Feminist talk of sisterhood disappears faster than an F 35 fighter jet can fly as soon as they deem a biological woman expresses doubts against a trans woman right to female locker rooms, restrooms etcetra.

Even when it comes to sports, feminists do not believe that trans women should be excluded from competing against biological women, despite the increased risk of injury. Regardless of when the transition began, biological males are generally stronger and faster than biological females. Currently, record after record in women's sports is being broken by trans women.

Most often, a trans woman is a former white biological male, the main enemy of all feminists. What baffles me is how quickly and easily feminists go from detesting white men to defending them with everything they've got as soon as a man says he identifies as a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...