3.01.2024

Falling asleep is the easy part

I have 2 younger sisters. My youngest sister has been away for 1 week so me and my younger sister have had to share responsibility for our uncle who recently moved to a nursing home while waiting for our parents to come home from America.

My younger sister has so far visited my uncle more than twice as much as I have. She is going to London at the end of next week.

My youngest sister, who has only visited my uncle on 2 occasions so far due to spending the last week in the Alps, asked to only have to visit our uncle this coming Sunday and next Saturday and Sunday as she lives so far away.

That means I get to visit my uncle on days that don't suit my sisters. I absolutely don't mind this because I want to be there for my uncle but it's a little annoying that they choose days, while I'm "assigned" days.

I was with my uncle yesterday morning again. After each visit I am mentally exhausted. Last night I fell asleep on the couch before 9 p.m. Participating in putting my uncle in a nursing home is one of the worst things I've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...