3.17.2024

This will be tight

I have discovered an error in my Google sheet that is in our favor. There are two holdings in our portfolios where I have failed to update the value of future dividends. The reason I haven't discovered this sooner is that March is the first time in 2024 that these holdings pay dividends.

Entering March, we were about $110 short of beating our best dividend month ever, December 2023. The recent strengthening of the Swedish krona contributes to increasing the deficit. Ares Capital Corporation Common Stock (ARCC) and Fidus Investment Corporation Common Stock (FDUS) are the holdings that I failed to update.

My estimate shows that it will be tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...