3.03.2024

Mentally drained

Yesterday I visited my uncle again. All he says when any of us visit him is that he wants to go to his own apartment. According to the staff, his behavior is normal.

They try to comfort us by saying it will get better. I'm just trying to understand how it can be better. Will he become more demented and forget his apartment or will he just accept his new situation and fade away like the others in the ward? Regardless of the outcome, I don't see how any of this is "better".

We have to get him a place in the nursing home which is next door to our parents' home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...