3.31.2024

Grateful and annoyed at the same time

On Maundy Thursday, our shop was only open for half the day. An hour before we were to close, my dad called and asked if I could help him put together 2 bids for him. I have a very hard time saying no to my parents so of course I accepted his request.

As me and the world's most perfect husband step into our hall, I hear the world's most perfect teenager say to the person he was talking to on his cell phone quote "yeah, they're coming right now" unquote. It was my dad, also Junior's grandfather, who called him to find out in real time when we got home. 

Exactly 45 seconds later, my dad rang our doorbell. I literally didn't even have time to take off my outer clothes. Mr. Dewlar sat down with his father-in-law while I took off my outer clothes and booted up my computer.

In between, I feel like an over-aged Cinderella. Although I am very grateful that my parents are healthy and vital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...